The hubs and I are about to embark on a little mountain getaway (Canadian Rockies, here we come!), and I was thinking of what I’m packing and how that relates to my readers (hi friends)!
It’s not yet ski season, and let’s be honest, I mucho sucko at skiing, so we’re hoping for a nice combo of outdoor adventure mixed with sitting by the fire and enjoying peace and quiet!
Here are my five essentials for?an early fall or winter getaway:
- A sturdy?hiking boot that doesn’t look like a hiking boot. ?These can still be worn to a casual dinner.
- I don’t know about PSL season, but it’s definitely dry shampoo season! ?Dry shampoo helps me eliminate the need to wash my hair everyday- or get rid of the post-flight grease- which is soooo handy when traveling! ?I’ve tried a few different kids and would you believe this cheap one from Suave is my favorite for scent and not leaving white streaks in my hair!
- Clif energy bars are a favorite among my husband and I. ?All-natural ingredients + curbing our hunger without a crash!
- Here’s my packing tip for summer & winter.? Lean in close:?Pack. Scarves.? You can wear the same outfit for 2 days straight if you change your scarf! ?(You’re now questioning my personal hygiene)!
- ?I’m pretty obsessed with the Kindle Fire HD. ?It’s affordable, the battery has a good life, and I can listen to podcasts while I workout, or read a book on the plane.
What do you pack for a fall getaway? ?Have you ?been to the Canadian Rockies? ?Maybe you struggle to wash your hair everyday, too?
**This post contains affiliate links**