I shared in my Bucket List for 2015 that I have been wanting so badly to go to Canada. I think the country to our north won’t win a popularity contest amongst US travelers, but it definitely does among overseas travelers.
Here are some places that I’d like to visit – and what is awesome is that some of them are within driving distance of Ohio.
1. I don’t really like heights, so I have no idea why the Capilano Suspension Bridge is on my list. I’m sure Mr. Yoder Toter will be excited, though!
2. There has been ONE hotel I have been dying to stay at since my host parents from Australia went and showed me their photos- The Fairmont Lake Louise. Not taking the kids to this one! Sorry bout your luck!
3. Montreal Botanical Gardens– I didn’t even know this place existed until the beauty that is Pinterest came into my life. The photos look absolutely breathtaking., and visiting historic Montreal has been on my list for awhile anyhow.
4. Bed and breakfasts, antiques, and wine-tasting? Sounds like a great getaway that’s away from the tourist trap of Niagara Falls. Can’t wait to check out Niagara-on-the-Lake.
5. Bay of Fundy– The highest tides in the world plus kayaking and whale watching, I can see our children really enjoying this place when they get a little older. Maybe I’ll even convince myself a 7-night cruise from Boston or New York will work, since this is a more difficult destination to get to.
Any of these on your #WishfulWednesday list? Or maybe you’ve been to one or two and have a story to share?