I’m back for another addition of #WishfulWednesday. ?These are places that are on my radar for their level of family-friendliness AND breathtaking scenery. ? I’m a sucker for a good view. ?I’d probably stay at the Motel 6 if there was something good to look at from the window. ?You know, something other than a truck stop or a Hardees. Ha!
Here are my faves:
- ?The executive suite is bigger than our first apartment (not that it would take much) and they have a children’s club for children over four. ?The Shangri-La Fijian Resort and Spa is definitely a dream.
- This rental is affordable and has a view of a castle! ?Oh Sicily, I long?to meet you. ?The Castello Ursino Residence via Kid and Coe.
- Mr. Yoder Toter has always wanted to go to Hawaii. ? I’ve been low on enthusiasm for it, but Kauai looks too pretty to pass up. ?The Marriott Kauai not only appears to be a tropical oasis, it has a children’s?pool. ?I sent a lot of travel clients here, and the only complaint they had was the chickens!
- The price is right for NYC and with that view of the Brooklyn Bridge, how could you resist? ?The Dumbo Residence via Kid and Coe.
- I’ll let the cat of the bag, I don’t LOVE Walt Disney World. ?It was always a ?little painful for me (as a travel agent) to hear about the 5th, 6th, 7th, trip that family was taking. ?GO TO EUROPE, PEOPLE. ?2 TRIPS TO DISNEY = ONE TRIP TO EUROPE. ?Ok, I’ll stop shouting. ?:) ?The Adventures by Disney Travel company offers family-friendly vacations all over the world. ?I won’t deny that the Disney company is brilliant– They’ve partnered with AmaWaterways so you can take a family river cruise. ?Sign me up!
Which one is your favorite?
I was not compensated by any of these companies. ?
(But hello, I’m here and ready to travel). ?These are just a few places I’d like to visit.?