I’m back for another addition of #WishfulWednesday. ?These are places that are on my radar for their level of family-friendliness AND breathtaking scenery. ? I’m a sucker for a good view. ?I’d probably stay at the Motel 6 if there was something good to look at from the window. ?You know, something other than a truck stop or a Hardees. Ha!
Here are my faves:
- ?The executive suite is bigger than our first apartment (not that it would take much) and they have a children’s club for children over four. ?The Shangri-La Fijian Resort and Spa is definitely a dream.
- This rental is affordable and has a view of a castle! ?Oh Sicily, I long?to meet you. ?The Castello Ursino Residence via Kid and Coe.
- Mr. Yoder Toter has always wanted to go to Hawaii. ? I’ve been low on enthusiasm for it, but Kauai looks too pretty to pass up. ?The Marriott Kauai not only appears to be a tropical oasis, it has a children’s?pool. ?I sent a lot of travel clients here, and the only complaint they had was the chickens!
- The price is right for NYC and with that view of the Brooklyn Bridge, how could you resist? ?The Dumbo Residence via Kid and Coe.
- I’ll let the cat of the bag, I don’t LOVE Walt Disney World. ?It was always a ?little painful for me (as a travel agent) to hear about the 5th, 6th, 7th, trip that family was taking. ?GO TO EUROPE, PEOPLE. ?2 TRIPS TO DISNEY = ONE TRIP TO EUROPE. ?Ok, I’ll stop shouting. ?:) ?The Adventures by Disney Travel company offers family-friendly vacations all over the world. ?I won’t deny that the Disney company is brilliant– They’ve partnered with AmaWaterways so you can take a family river cruise. ?Sign me up!
Which one is your favorite?
I was not compensated by any of these companies. ?
(But hello, I’m here and ready to travel). ?These are just a few places I’d like to visit.?
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)
2 thoughts on “#WishfulWednesday Resorts and Vacation Rentals”
Oh my gosh, I am right there with you. I’m a sucker for a great view. And I completely agree. Don’t get me wrong, I love Disney, but it is expensive. And skiing too for that matter, especially when you have to figure in ski school for the little ones. We would rather travel to Europe on a budget and we would probably come out cheaper than both of those places! It’s fun to dream isn’t it?
Yes! I’m glad someone shares my affinity for great views and budget travel! 🙂 And that Disney river cruise is about $8k per person- sooooo yeah, not happening any time soon. (or ever).