So I realized I’ve been blogging now for 6 months! ?Holy cow! However,?there isn’t a ton of personal stuff on this blog other than what we get up to now or then, or when I talk a little more about my faith. ?I thought it may be fun to do a little quiz so you all would know more about me. ?I’m not sure if this is a good idea or not.
- What was your favorite food when you were a child?? Cereal and marshmallows. ?Why the struggle to not eat Lucky Charms now?is so so real.
- What?s the #1 most played song on your iPod? ?I still live in the 1990s. ?I do not own an iPod.
- What is one of your favorite quotes? ?”Wherever you are, be all there.” ?~Jim Elliott
- What?s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? ?Reading? ?
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? ?Cleaning floors, scrubbing the bathtub
- What is your favorite form of exercise? ?I really enjoy yoga, walking, and bicycling
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? ?Saturday mornings in the fall, cool and lazy!
- What?s your least favorite mode of transportation? ?Flying, only because I’m terrified of it.
- What is your favorite body part? ?After 3 kids? ?My arms! ?For real. 🙂
- What sound do you love? ?Rain. And the sound of the kids in the morning- before they start the fighting. Ha.
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? ?I’m working on my hospitality because having people over (since having babies) tends to stress me out. ?So I would throw a dinner party at a restaurant to get together with old friends.?I don’t know. That’s tough!
- If you could paint a picture of any scenery you?ve seen before, what would you paint? ?I am not Bob Ross. ?My scenery would not look like ?”little trees,” but “dead trees.”
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? ?29. ?Of course.
- If you knew the world was ending in 2016, what would you do differently? ?I’d probably do the things that most people do when they are faced with death. I would spend more time in prayer and reading the Word. ?I would live more intentionally. ?I would hug my kids more. ?I would get off of my phone. ?I would appreciate my husband more and be more spontaneous. ?I would also stop vacuuming… and I would eat ALL the chocolate. ?;)
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? My grandma was my mentor for the first 29 years of my existence. ?She had so much wisdom from a life of great joy and deep sorrows.? ?There are lots of women that I glean wisdom from, but she was the best.
What sound do you love? ?Can y0u throw a mean party? ?Maybe you’ve entered 2015 and actually own an iPod? ?I’d love to hear!!
(I got the questions from this site.