5 Things Making My Life Easier
- This double stroller by Kolcraft seriously saved our life (and my back) in Australia and at home. It’s light and steers very well. We even pushed Jackson in it (he’s 6) and that didn’t make it seem heavy or awkward. I would really recommend this one for moms of littles.
- I was late getting on to the “Toms train”, but these lace-up Del Ray sneakers have been the perfect casual mom/traveler shoe. I’ve also been complimented on them about 1000 times, and I’ve been told that they make my feet look smaller than they are (wait, is that a compliment or not)? If you have a narrow foot like mine, they will fit much better than the more popular slip-on Toms.
- You know when you buy a book and then put it in on the shelf only to find it a few months later? Guilty. Nonetheless, I picked this one up just last night and I’ve been devouring it. I’ve always had mixed feelings about Kevin Leman, but so-far-so-good on this book. A must-read for stressed out mommas (even if we wouldn’t admit to it).
- Let’s do a rundown of the devices in our family of five: 2 laptops, 3 tablets, 2 phones, 1 DSLR camera… so what do we need? A place to plug them all in! We bought this set for international travel but it’s been plugged in in our kitchen when we’re home. I mean, seriously, we can have our Keurig plugged into it and still have room for 3 other items. Oh, happy day!
- I’m one of those people that reads a book and earmarks and underlines and then shoves an old receipt or a business card in place to mark my page. Then my 2-yr-old walks by my book and deposits my “bookmark” on the floor. This is probably so 1998 but I just discovered magnetic bookmarks. WHERE HAVE THESE BEEN ALL MY LIFE? I found mine at Hobby Lobby, but these are similar and adorable.
What’s making your life easier/happier/better right now? I’d love to hear!
(Visited 35 times, 2 visits today)